Skip Hop Dream & Shine Toddler Sleep Trainer Alarm Clock & Nightlight
Encourage better toddler sleep habits with this Sleep Trainer. Use the 4-in-1 design as a sleep trainer, soother, nightlight or alarm. Kid-friendly color cues, lights and music signal bedtime, almost time to get up and okay to get up.
- Age: 2-6y; Must be set by adults 18+
- A great training tool to encourage better toddler sleep habits
- 4-in-1 design works as a Sleep Trainer, Soother, Nightlight or Alarm
- Sleep Trainer Mode: Cloud lights up with easy-to-follow color cues: Red = Time For Bed; Yellow = Almost Time To Get Up; Green = Okay To Get Up
- Soother Mode: Plays two calming sounds (white noise & gentle rain) and a lullaby
- Nightlight Mode: Comforts with a warm glow and 3 brightness levels
- Alarm Mode: Wake-up with a sweet song and lights
- Easy to set and customize
- Auto-off/power save feature allows for 20 minutes of continuous lights/ music before automatically turning off
- Music includes: 3 melodies and 2 soothing sounds
- Cheerful sun button controls sounds and lights
- Requires 4AA Batteries (not included) or can be used with included USB cable (power adaptor not included)
- Size (inches): 7L x 3.3W x 4.3H; (cm): 17.78L x 8.3W x 10.9H
Fabric & Care:
- This item is not a toy. Always use with adult supervision.
Our product #: 194221
Skip Hop Moonlight & Melodies Sleep Trainer Nightlight Review
Reviewed on: 2020-04-03
The Skip Hop - Moonlight and Melodies Sleep Trainer Nightlight has some good and bad points, The music comes on at bedtime then the red light stays on 20 mins. Then you can manually play music but not red light and music at the same time which is annoying. Our child always wants the light and we have to explain it’s turned off as it’s past bedtime, only music now.