Ezee-Reach Stay-Put Cutlery+Bowl - Blue Car
Recommended Age: 9 months+
For generations children from around the world have thrown cutlery to the floor at mealtime. This unique, fun product provides a practical way of tackling this age old problem, whilst providing the child with additional motorskill benefits too.
The flexible coils attached to Stay-Put Cutlery have a retention which acts like a memory gently returning the child’s hand back to the bowl after the child has eaten. This encourages the child to repeat the process and independent eating skills soon follow. Co-ordination and dexterity are very much enhanced which greatly benefits the child in play and pre-school development. Furthermore, the Stay-Put Cutlery & Bowl are BPA free - so safer for your toddler to use.
- Prevents cutlery from ending up on the floor at mealtimes.
- Teaches children as young as 9 months to self-feed in just a few sittings!
- Specially developed flexible coils attached to the handles of the cutlery.
- Cutlery secured to super strong suction pads which suction onto the surface.
- Suction pads stick firmly to a wide variety of surfaces including plastic, melamine, glass, metal, granite or any smooth non-porous material.
- Mealtimes become less frustrating as they now determine the speed they want to be fed and decide how much they want to eat.
- Matching super strong suction bowl with a split ring vacuum feature, which ensures the bowl stays put too.
- Together Stay-Put Cutlery and Bowl form the perfect mealtime combination.
- This winning duo conforms to all relevant testing requirements relating to children’s feeding products.
Our product #: 58276