CogniKids Sip® Accessory Pack - Slate / Sage
Recommended Age: 6 months+
Drinking from a straw is a very simple yet effective way of improving little ones oral motor skills. It also works on lip seal, tongue retraction, cheek strength, correct jaw position, suck-swallow-breather coordination, consecutive swallows and more. Sucking action can also help little ones organise, increase their attention, and soothe / calm themselves.
- Our supersoft silicone straws are soft and comfortable in the mouth of little ones.
- The straws are short which allows little one to have more control with the cup and straw use.
- The length of the straw also means that there will not be too much straw going too far back in the mouth.
- Our lid is a supersoft silicone that provides a seal that prevents liquids from escaping.
- Designed to be used with our super soft straws.
- Can be used on their own as a lid when using our Sip cup as a portion pot for out and about.
Made from food grade silicone
Our product #: 206332