Beaba Stainless Steel Isothermal Portion 500ml - Light Pink / Night Blue
Recommended Age: 12 months+
Beaba Insulated Stainless Steel Portion Jar is a stylish thermal insulated food jar so you can bring baby food on every trip or vacation outside the house and the baby will never go hungry again. Double-walled stainless steel food jar with a practical design that is perfect for baby food and complete meals for older children. It keeps food fresh and maintains the temperature for several hours, so that even after a long trip, the baby food will be as just warm. Does not contain any BPA, BPF, BPS, PVC substances or phthalates so you do not have to worry about the health of your little ones.
- Double-walled food jar made of high-quality stainless steel
- Stay hot for 5 hours and cool for 7 hours
- Wide-mouth food jar for easy feeding and washing
- Keeps meals for babies and older children at the right temperature.
- Keeps food fresh and maintain its temperature for several hours without transfer of taste or smell.
- Airtight seal lid does not let any liquid or smells of the food through, so you can slip into the bag without fear of leaks, ensuring a safe and accident-free trip
- Free from BPA, BPF, BPS, PVC substances or phthalates
- Capacity: 500ml
- Recommended for 12+ months.
- Composition: Body of the portion in 304 stainless steel / Lid in polypropylene / Silicone seal
- Dimensions: L 11.3 x W 11.3 x H 11.5 cm
- Volume: 500 ml
- Weight: 0.33 kg
- Easy to be cleaned by hand (not dishwasher safe). We recommend washing the thermos by hand with hot water and detergent.
- For optimal use, it is advisable to preheat or cool the portion in hot (not boiling) or cold water before filling it.
- The products cannot be used in the microwave, oven or freezer.
- Do not fill the portion to the edge.
- Do not fill the portion with hot / boiling food or liquids to prevent pressure build-up and damage when opening.
- Do not store food for too long. Gases could form which could cause overpressure and cause the lid or food to eject when opening.
- Do not keep food with high salt content in the portion to avoid any risk of rust.
- It is advisable to consume the content of the portion within 6 hours (if food is hot) and 10 hours (if food is cold).
- Beyond these periods, bacterial development accelerates.
- Always check the condition of the food in the portion before serving it to your child. If in doubt about the quality, it is best not to serve it, and to throw the preparation away.
Our Product #: 203725