Babymoov Lovenest+ Baby Pillow - Galaxy Grey
Lovenest +: a baby pillow for more comfort and safety!
Can be used from birth up to 6 months
- Using technology developed by French paediatrician Dr Manuel Maidenberg, the Lovenest+ is an ergonomic head support that keeps baby’s head nice and round. Its angle of incline and special shape are suited to the shape of an infant’s skull, while at the same time ensuring an even distribution of pressure across baby’s head. The Lovenest+ also offers real support without restricting freedom of movement. With its antibacterial, thermoregulating Coolmax® fabric, it adapts to baby’s temperature for perfect comfort.
Why you will love the Lovenest + head rest
- A technology developed by the pedeatrician Dr. Maidenberg
- A special recline and shape to guarantee that pressure is spread over baby's skull to keep a nice round head
- Thermo-regulating and antibacterial Cool Max Fabrics : unique fabric which eliminates perspiration and regulates temperature for maximum comfort
- Non-slip for added safety
- Wide, padded head hugger to adapt to baby's growth
- Fits with any bed, bouncer, swing and car seat. Can be used overnight
- Never leave baby alone unsupervised
Why use the Lovenest +
- The pedatricain Dr Maidenberg says : "In 1994, recommendations that babies should sleep on their backs led to a reduction in cot deaths. In the weeks that followed the widespread take-up of this new sleeping position, I saw increasing numbers of babies in my consultation room presenting cranial asymmetry: positional plagiocephaly.I was sure it was possible to find a simple and effective means of preventing this, so I worked on it with children’s fashion designer Gina Diwan. That’s how the Lovenest range came into being: products designed to prevent that flat-head syndrome.”
Our product #: 184024