BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One Air, 3D Mesh
Recommended Age: 0 - 3 years
Our coolest baby carrier in soft and airy mesh. With three babywearing positions, it’s perfect from newborn and up to the age of three years.
What’s special about Baby Carrier One Air?
- What if you could enjoy the closeness of babywearing for longer — in a way that’s comfortable for both you and your little one? You can with our ergonomic Baby Carrier One Air crafted in cool and airy 3D mesh. The sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps relieve pressure on your back and shoulders and make babywearing possible from newborn and up to the age of three.
What’s the difference between Baby Carrier One and One Air?
- These baby carriers share the same features but are made of different materials. Baby Carrier One Air is crafted in an airy 3D mesh and Baby Carrier One is made of a soft cotton blend. Both these materials are soft and flexible, but the cool 3D mesh is a better choice if you easily get hot or live in a warm climate.
Why should I choose a baby carrier in 3D mesh?
- Our unique 3D mesh has been specially developed to suit young babies — it’s supersoft, flexible and dries quickly after washing. The 3D mesh gives the baby carrier stability, while the breathable fabric stays pleasantly cool when you’re babywearing. The material is incredibly flexible, which enhances the closeness between you and your baby, and makes it easy for you to see and feel that your baby is being carried in a natural position. It also helps the baby carrier to retain its shape, wash after wash.
Does Baby Carrier One Air provide my baby with the correct support?
- Yes, Baby Carrier One Air has inbuilt support for a newborn, and adjustable head support that’s easy to adapt to your baby. It’s also classified as ‘hip-healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, provided it’s used according to the instructions. This means that it gives the correct support to your baby’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important during the first months of life.
Do you want to be able to vary your babywearing position as your child grows?
- Then Baby Carrier One Air is ideal! It has two different height positions that make babywearing possible from newborn and up to the age of three. With just a few simple adjustments, you can vary your carrying position from facing in to facing out on your front and carrying on your back.
Why are different babywearing options a good thing?
- Your newborn baby needs a lot of closeness. At this age, it’s best to carry in the facing-in position to strengthen the bond between you; the warmth of your breath and the sound of your heartbeat are reassuring to your baby. At about the age of five months when your baby’s neck muscles are stronger, you can start carrying in the facing-out position — curious babies usually enjoy seeing what’s happening around them. When your baby is one year old, you can start carrying them on your back, which often feels more comfortable as your child grows heavier.
MATERIAL & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Baby Carrier One Air in cool 3D mesh
- 3D mesh is made of 100% polyester, a supersoft, flexible fabric that dries quickly after washing. This is a high-tech, breathable fabric, so it stays pleasantly cool when you’re babywearing. The tactile qualities of our 3D mesh enhance the closeness between you and your baby, and the high quality of the fabric ensures that the baby carrier retains its shape, wash after wash.
- Baby Carrier One Air is machine washable at 40°C. One advantage of our 3D mesh is that it dries super fast! The baby carrier should be washed separately and should not be tumble dried. Do not use fabric softener as it impairs the quality of the 3D mesh.
Our product #: 217575