- Regular price
$12.51 (BFF Price)RRP: $13.90
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Our unique AirFree vent is designed to draw air away from the nipple keeping it full of milk, even when the bottle is horizontal. Reducing the amount of air your baby ingests help w/ common feeding issues such as colic, reflux, and gas.
- Designed to keep nipple full of milk and avoid air ingestion - Our unique AirFree vent is designed to draw air away from the nipple keeping it full of milk. Even when the bottle is horizontal, the nipple stays full, so your baby can drink in an upright position. Feeding in an upright position can help reduce reflux, and aid in digestion*. Philips Avent Anti-colic bottles can be used with or without the AirFree vent
- Secure latch – Nipple designed not to collapse - The shape of the nipple allows for a secure latch, and the ribbed texture helps prevent nipple collapse, for uninterrupted, comfortable feeding.
- The Anti-colic bottles can be used with or without the vent - You can feed comfortably, using Philips Avent bottles with or without the AirFree vent. The AirFree vent is compatible with all of our Philips Avent Anti-colic bottles.
- Nipple stays full of milk, even when bottle is horizontal - The nipple stays full even when the bottle is horizontal, so your baby can drink in an upright position. This can help reduce reflux, aid digestion, and make feeding time more comfortable for you and your little one.
- AirFree vent is one piece, simple to use - While feeding, make sure the AirFree vent stays on top. This keeps the nipple full of milk, even when the bottle is held in a horizontal position, for easier upright feeding.
- A range of flow rates are available for your growing baby
- - Philips Avent Anti-colic nipples are available in different flow rates, to keep up with your baby’s growth. We recommend replacing nipples every 3 months for hygiene reasons. Use Philips Avent Anti-colic bottles only with Philips Avent Anti-colic nipples.
- Valve in the nipple prevents vacuum build-up - Clinical studies have shown that the Philips Avent bottle reduces colic and fussing. Fussing is significantly reduced at night as babies fed with Philips Avent anti-colic bottles experienced 60% less fussing than babies fed with a leading competitor's vented bottle.
- Easy to clean - few parts for easy cleaning and assembly - With its wide neck and fewer parts, our bottle is easier to assemble and to clean quickly and thoroughly.
- This bottle is BPA free - Philips Avent anti-colic bottle is made of BPA free material (PP).