The perineal area can be stressed and tender after giving birth. Use the Post-Birth Wash Bottle to gently wash this sensitive area and soothe post-birth discomfort with a cleansing stream of water. This upside-down wash bottle provides a gentle stream of water for easier postpartum care and more comfortable bathroom trips. Simple, safe, and backed by research and guidance from experts. The Post-Birth Wash Bottle can hold up to 360ml of water and can be easily used upside down to reach the perineal area.
- Backed by research: Designed for postpartum use
- Longer Cleansing: No need to refill mid-use with 360ml bottle
- Portable: Comes with collapsible spout & travel bag
- Easy to use: Ergonomic bottle design
How to Use:
- Fill bottle with warm water. Screw cap on securely and extend nozzle firmly
- While on the toilet, invert bottle between legs aim the tip towards the perineal area.
- Squeeze bottle gently while urinating and repeat as needed to clean the area.
Collapsible spout and storage bag for portability.
How to Clean:
After each use, dissemble, clean and rinse thoroughly with mild soap and warm water only. Do not boil. Allow to dry before storing.
Bottle made from EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). Bottle colour may vary.