The Béaba baby monitor ZEN CONNECT offers a modern, practical and, above all, safe and reliable monitoring of your baby. Modern parents love the simple function. The Plus: The camera can be connected to your mobile phone via an app in an easy way.
With your cell phone, you can always keep an eye on your child at any time so that you can feel reassured that your little one is well. The FullHD 1080p camera with infrared LED provides you with clear pictures during the day and at night. The sound and motion detection provide an optimal monitoring of your child.
Thanks to smooth navigation, push notifications and a shared use of camera access, the Béaba ZEN CONNECT ensures simple, intuitive and ultra-modern use.
You can access the camera via any WiFi or 4G network. The handy camera has a flexible stick. You can easily place or even hang the device anywhere you like. In order to calm your child even better from afar, the baby monitor has a practical walkie-talkie function and enables you to play lullabies. You can check and read the temperature at any time for a comfortable sleeping climate or else watch your child even better thanks to the double zoom. If you want to make sure that everything is fine when your baby is asleep, we recoomend you to get the ZEN CONNECT that gives you the necessary reassurance you need.
The highlight: Individual frequencies can be saved at any time as a video.
Please note: The camera must be connected to a 1.5 volt power supply with a micro-USB connection during operation.
- Suitable from birth
- Including 1.5 volt power supply and USB cable
- Use with app via your own smartphone (available for Android and iOS phones)
- Access via WLAN or 4G network possible
- Full HD 1080p camera with infrared LED, sound and motion detection, 2x zoom
- Flexible stick; 21cm and various mounting options
- Use of camera access by several people
- Walkie-talkie function
- Creates videos that can be saved
- Care instructions: clean with a cloth or damp cloth, do not use cleaning agents!
WARRANTY: Two years from date of purchase. Please provide proof of purchase (purchase invoice, receipt, e-invoice).