Why should I choose a travel cot from BABYBJÖRN?
- The travel cot from BABYBJÖRN is ideal if you’re looking for a safe, simple and lightweight travel cot! You set the cot up in one movement, and the comfy mattress makes it a cosy sleeping place – at home or wherever your family goes
When can you start using the travel cot?
- The travel cot is suitable from newborn to approx. 3 years, or until your child is able to climb out of it. There is no upper weight limit for using the travel cot.
Is a mattress included when I buy the travel cot?
- Yes – a comfy and cosy mattress is included. While we can’t guarantee that your child will sleep all night, our travel cot has been specially designed for sweet dreams! If you’d like to buy a fitted sheet in organic cotton, which is tailor-made for the mattress, you can do so here.
Do I need to buy the carry bag separately?
- No, a practical carry bag is included when you buy our travel cot.
What’s special about the travel cot?
- It’s so easy to use and lightweight! Our travel cot only weighs 6 kilos and has no loose parts that need to be attached. The built-in base keeps the cot standing firmly on the floor. The travel cot is easy to move around your home, and is convenient to take with you on trips or overnight visits to family and friends.
What makes a travel cot in mesh so good?
- The airy design lets you keep an eye on your baby and allows your baby to look out.
What does it mean that the materials meet the requirements of OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products?
- It may sound complicated, but it simply means that all materials that come in contact with your child’s skin are kind to sensitive skin and safe to taste. You can read more about our unique materials here.
Are the travel cot’s fabrics machine washable?
- Yes, of course! The cot fabric is machine washable at 40° and the mattress cover at 60°.
How should I store the travel cot when it’s not in use?
- When you’re not using the travel cot, it’s practical to store it in the accompanying carry bag.
What’s special about BABYBJÖRN’s sleep range?
- Learn more about our dreamy products and discover why they’re so popular here.
Buying a travel cot from BABYBJÖRN
- For parents of babies and toddlers, a lot revolves around sleep, which is why it’s especially important that a sleeping place for your little one is safe, snug and simple to set up. When you buy a travel cot from BABYBJÖRN, you can rest assured that the quality is high, the construction is stable, and all materials that come in contact with your child’s skin are kind to sensitive skin and safe to taste.
Tested and safe
- The travel cot complies with the EN 716 safety standard for folding cots and national fire safety requirements.
Weight and dimensions
- Weight: 6 kg (including carry bag)
- Mattress: 60 x 105 x 3 cm
- Assembled: 82 x 112 x 64 cm
- Folded up in carry bag: 49 x 60 x 14 cm
- Cot fabric: 100% polyester
- Mattress cover: 70% polyester, 30% cotton
- Mattress: 100% polyether foam (25,6 kg/m3 density)
- Cot frame: painted steel
- The travel cot’s fabric is easy to remove and machine washable at 40°C. The travel cot should be assembled when putting the fabric back on. Once the fabric is on, reinsert the foot plugs and close the zips. Please wash using a mild, eco-certified detergent and carefully follow dosage instructions. Do not tumble dry as this will impair the quality of the fabric.
- The mattress cover is machine washable at 40°C and can be tumble dried.
OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products
- All fabrics that come in contact with your child’s skin meet the requirements of OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that they’re kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste. It also means that there’s no need to wash the cot fabrics before you start using it.