The bestseller that makes life with very young children easier and more enjoyable!
- What’s special about Bouncer Bliss?
- Bouncer Bliss is a lightweight and handy baby bouncer with a gray frame and a fabric seat in quilted cotton, super-soft 3D jersey or airy mesh.
- What’s the difference between our baby bouncers?
- The differences between our baby bouncers are the color of the frame and the material of the accompanying fabric seat. The fabric seats fit all of our baby bouncers and can be purchased separately, so it’s easy to switch if you want a different color or fabric.
- Why should I buy a baby bouncer?
- Our lightweight bouncers are easy to move around and take with you—they’re a cozy place for your baby to play or rest close by you while you get the chance to take a shower, unload the dishwasher or prepare dinner. The natural rocking of a bouncer usually has a soothing effect on a very young baby. As your baby grows and learns how to control the rocking, the bouncer becomes even more fun and also stimulates your baby’s balance and motor skills.
- Is the baby bouncer easy to take with you?
- Yes, Bouncer Bliss is lightweight and easy to fold down. You can move it around your home or take it with you to dinner at a friend’s house (when folded down, the bouncer fits perfectly in the basket under your stroller).
- What’s the difference between a baby bouncer and a baby swing?
- Our baby bouncer offers natural rocking generated by your baby’s own movements, unlike a battery or electrically powered baby swing. This means that our baby bouncer weighs less, making it easier to move around and take with you.
- Does my baby get the correct support in a bouncer from BABYBJÖRN?
- Our bouncers have an ergonomic design that provides the optimal support for your baby’s back, neck and head. The fitted fabric seat distributes your baby’s weight evenly, and the bouncer has three different positions, which means you can adjust it as your baby grows.
- How long can I use Bouncer Bliss?
- Bouncer Bliss can be used for newborns and up to the age of 2. In the early months (up to 20 lbs/9 kg), you can use it as a baby bouncer. When your child weighs more than 20 lbs/9 kg and can sit up unaided, simply convert the baby bouncer into a comfy children’s chair by turning the fabric seat around. You can use it as a chair until your child weighs 29 lbs/13 kg.
- What makes the baby bouncer rock?
- Our bouncer rocks gently when your baby waves their arms and legs. No batteries are required—our baby bouncer runs on pure fun!
- Can you change the fabric seat?
- Yes, the fabric seat is very easy to attach and remove. This is ideal if you need to wash it (all of our fabric seats are machine washable) or want to give your bouncer a makeover with a new color or fabric.