Skip Hop Moby Smart Sling 3-Stage Tub - Grey
Recommended Age: 0+ months
Our versatile tub grows with baby through three stages and is the only baby bath tub you’ll ever need. The sling locks into two ergonomic positions: higher for full-body support and lower for seated support. Dual layered mesh and comfort-edge construction securely cradles baby from head-to-toe. The slings adjusts to a cushioned seat that comfortably supports babies learning to sit. Remove the sling when baby has mastered sitting and easily bathe baby in the spacious tub—no uncomfortable plastic bumps.
- Ages 0m+
- Tub grows with baby through three stages: Stage 1: Newborn (0-3 months; up to 15 lbs); Stage 2: Infant (3-6 months; up to 20 lbs); Stage 3: Sitters (6+ months; up to 25 lbs)
- Mesh Smart Sling™ provides Comfort-Edge support and locks into two ergonomic positions: Upper position: Offers head-to-toe newborn cradling; Lower position: Supports infants learning to sit
- Remove sling completely when baby sits upright
- Swivel hook for hanging on showerhead, shower bar or towel bar
- Non-slip interior texture
- Drain plug
- PVC-free, Phthalate-free
- Size (inches): 27.5l x 19w x 11.5h; (cm): 70l x 48w x 29h
Our product #: 185644
Excellent! Would highly recommend!
Reviewed on: 2021-09-14
The sling makes bath time so much easier and it looks great! We love it!
Baby bath fave
Reviewed on: 2021-08-04
Fast, easy and baby Reef loves it. His big brothers love that they can sit around him and play with him when he has his bath. Cutest whale ever and easily stores on a hook! So cool
Great for my nephew
Reviewed on: 2020-04-10
Brought this for my sister and her newborn.. And she won't use anything else but this bath. Loves the hanging clip and the mesh being machine washable, supports baby perfectly.. Definitely recommend for a baby shower present thats not overalls expensive.
Reviewed on: 2020-01-02
I absolutely love this bath, baby is growing out of it and I don’t want to give it up! Highly highly recommend.
Reviewed on: 2019-12-02
I bought this for my twin granddaughters. I wish this product was available 35 years ago when bathing their father. Great product and safe and easy to use on your precious baby