UpSpring Baby Walking Wings - Pink
Adding product to your cart
One Small Step For Baby, One Giant Leap For Mom And Dad with Walking Wings
When your baby is first learning to walk, there are can be tumbles, tears, and even boo-boos. UpSpring Walking Wings learning to walk assistant helps your baby balance naturally with his hands free. He’ll take fewer tumbles, which will help to build his confidence (and yours, too!) as he takes those first steps.
Walking Wings soft, padded support vest securely fastens around baby’s chest. Straps in front and back of the vest provide stability. The straps adjust easily to your reach so you can stand upright and take the strain off your back. (Whew!) And because you’ve got better things to do than take the entire assembly on and off all day long, the straps detach from the vest easily.
Why Walking Wings Learning to Walk Assistant?
- Pediatrician-recommended for babies learning to walk (6+ months)
- Reduces the number and severity of falls
- Builds baby’s confidence and stability
- Gives baby a sense of control and freedom
- Reduces back strain for parents
- 100% cotton, machine washable, and dryer safe
- Available in gray, blue, and pink
Sizing Your Walking Wings Learning to Walk Assistant
The Walking Wings vest fits a chest circumference of 19 – 26” (48-66 cm).
Do not use if child’s chest circumference is less than 19” or more than 26”.