Plum Swaddle Suit - Pink Marle
Recommended Age: 0 - 4 months
Why swaddle? Securing your baby's arms in a swaddle position prevents the startle reflex, thereby helping a baby sleep better and longer. The Plum Swaddle Suit is designed to be used from birth until your baby starts showing signs on rolling (at approximately 3-4 months). Once your baby starts showing signs of rolling, then it is time to transition into a sleepbag.
The Plum Swaddle Suit won Gold in the Australian Mother and Baby Awards 2018.
- A combination of a romper and swaddle, requiring nothing to be worn underneath
- Baby's arms secured with velcro
- Romper design allows baby's legs to fall out naturally and allows freedom of movement in the hips and legs for healthy hip development
- Double ended zip for easy nappy change
- Envelope opening to keep feet cool or warm as necessary
- Tested and approved by British Safety Standards. Perfect for room temperature 24-27°C
- Care instructions: Wash separately before wear. Machine wash 40°C. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron.
Our Product #: 201169