Keysun Clear Zinke SPF50 Vegan Sunscreen Cream 100g
Key Sun Clear Zinke Vegan Sunscreen SPF 50 100g zinc cream sun protection for when there is extreme exposure to the sun.
SPF 50 , Australian Made & Owned, NEW Natural Vegan Formulation
Dermatologically tested on humans NOT animals.
- Mineral sunscreen with 22% Zinc Oxide
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum
- Preservative Free
- No Fragrance
- Paraben free formulation
- May assist in preventing some skin cancers
- May reduce the risk of some skin cancers
- 4 hours water resistant
- Reef friendly
Can aid in the prevention of
- Premature ageing
- Solar keratosis
Using CLEAR ZINKE VEGAN can aid in the prevention of premature skin cancer.
Test product for any skin irritation on a small area of the skin prior to use.
Apply generously and evenly to clean dry skin at least 20 minutes before exposure to the sun or swimming.
Re-apply at least every 2 hours, and always after swimming, towel drying or exercising.
PARABEN FREE FORMULATION:
- Active Ingredients: Zinc oxide 225mg/g
- Coco-Caprylate/Caprate (and) Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate (and) Isostearic Acid (Fatty acid), Medium chain triglycerides, Castor Oil, Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, dl-alpha tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E).
- Key Sun range of Sunscreens DO NOT contain Oxybenzone or Octinoxate (the chemicals banned by the state of Hawaii)
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue.
- Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
STORE BELOW 30°C.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Our Product #: 200276