Ergobaby Embrace Cozy Newborn Carrier - Pure Black
Recommended Age: From birth to approx 12-18 months
COZY & SIMPLE FROM THE START
The soft, simple way to wear your newborn
Embrace merges the coziness of a soft wrap carrier with the simplicity and comfort of a structured carrier. Designed to keep baby safe and snug from the start. The Ergobaby Embrace carrier can be used with babies from 7-25 lbs (3.2-11.3kg).
The Embrace carrier is made with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified fabric. Machine washable and breastfeed in carrier. The Embrace Baby Carrier has been acknowledged as a "hip healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
Three Carrying Modes Adjustable Waistbelt as Newborn Grows
- Cozy – The soft, comfy knit fabric nestles baby closely to parent for a snug fit that keeps baby supported
- Simple – No complex fabric tying involved. Embrace features easy to buckle waistbelt and shoulder straps. As newborn grows, easily switch baby from newborn mode to baby facing in without adjustments. When baby is ready, switching to facing out mode is simple and easy, too.
- Comfortable – for baby and parent. Adjustable seat adapts with baby’s growth for ergonomic support and comfort. The cross-shoulder straps spread wide for additional support for both baby and parent.
- Compact – When not in use, the carrier can be rolled up and stored. Small enough to be tucked into a diaper bag so that it’s on hand when needed.
- Supportive – Spreadable shoulder strap option keeps fabric around baby’s neck taut for a snug and supported fit. The padded neckline provides additional support for the newborn’s head.
- Infant Mode (picture 1)For babies up to 58.4cm / 23”tall
- Baby Facing-In (picture 2)For babies at least 58.4cm / 23” tall
- Baby Facing-Out (picture 3)For babies at least 66cm / 26” tall
Our Product #: 194232